Our Payment Methods
Payments methods include PayPal and Credit cards.
PayPal is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When our customers select PayPal as the payment mode, they would be linked to the PayPal website where they could make payment.
PayPal could be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your their regular Bank Account).
1) After viewing the items in their shopping cart page, they could click and check out with PayPal. Then they would leave our website and enter PayPal’s website.
2) Customers could sign in to their PayPal account, or they could create a new one if they haven’t gotten one.
3) They could use PayPal as their payment mode according to the on-screen instructions.
Usually, PayPal e-check will take 3 to 5 business days to be confirmed by PayPal.
The reasons we suggested our customer to use PayPal are as follows:
- Payment is traceable. By using their PayPal account, they could trace the status of their payment.
- When they make payment for their orders, they do not need to use their credit card online (they could transfer directly from their bank account). When they use their credit card through PayPal, nobody would be able to see their credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.